Business apps built to help small and medium-sized businesses
Our experienced specialists can help you create a suitable application based on your requirements. During the planning process, we especially pay attention to ensure that the new system fits properly with your current systems.
We apply the most suitable software development model on our projects. We prefer Agile development whenever it is possible. In the majority of cases, during a project’s development, we follow the below steps (in accordance with the applied model):
- Application claim survey
- Case-study prepearation
- Planing (final construction and test plan preparation)
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
With the above, we can guarantee compliance, that our projects are prepared punctually and fit our client’s needs.
The applications are made for different operating systems (Linux, Windows) and different programming languages (C/C++, C#, Java, PHP) or to specific hardware.We thrive to choose the best technology to fit the current problem.
Throughout development, we heed that the technologies we use are reliable and open-source. This enables us to reduce the prime costs.
We are available for our clients in the following development areas:
- Java EE and C/C++ based Enteprise Applications
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
- Developing mobile applications on iOS, Android and Windows platformas
- Creating testing or production environment using Docker containers and Rancher container management platform
- Integrating and customizing monitoring applications for checking application availablilty and reachibility - with Nagios, NewRelic, GrayLog, etc.
In general, most applications use a database server. It is up to you to decide which one will be used. If you are unsure which database is the most suitable for your application, our colleagues will help you choose the most appropriate one.
We have years of experience in integrating the following database servers, regardless of whether they are used in standalone or clustered environments:
Other applications content can be modified in the Page Builder area.